Join our dynamic team at our Sydney Head Office, where over 30 dedicated teams, each specialising in logistics solutions, are committed to tackling complex challenges within the industry. We are seeking a Product Specialist with a deep understanding of air cargo processes to leverage their expertise and knowledge of the air freight industry to help guide the design and development of our cutting-edge software. As an integral part of our team, you will have the unique opportunity to rotate through various specialised teams, including Carriers, Customs, International Logistics, and Warehousing, gaining a comprehensive understanding of our product and the industry as a whole. This rotation program is designed to facilitate profound learning and skill enhancement.
As a Product Specialist in the air cargo domain, you will be a problem solver and subject matter expert, collaborating closely with our customers to comprehend their challenges, identify root causes, and collaborate with our developers to deliver effective solutions. You will serve as the bridge between business and technology, ensuring a deep understanding of customer needs.
- Investigate and devise solutions for complex air cargo issues
- Provide high-quality customer service through 2nd line support
- Draft requirements for new features and functionalities
- Assess existing functionalities, recommending areas for improvement
- Document supporting content and release notes
- Analyse and document processes
- Identify and evaluate inefficiencies, suggesting optimal business practices and system functionality/behaviour
- Troubleshoot problems in a timely manner
- Conduct product development reviews (UAT/QA) for software fixes and new features
- Collaborate with customers and development throughout the lifecycle of new features
You are a clear communicator and attentive listener, adept at uncovering the root cause of problems. Thriving in challenging situations, you appreciate the dynamics of a flexible, flat-structured work environment and possess the ability to delve beyond surface-level issues.
- Extensive experience in air cargo or related logistics/supply chain areas, complemented by technical knowledge
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated self-driven learning and self-development
- Background is software development is advantageous
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Familiarity with agile software methodologies is useful
Embark on this exciting journey with us as we collectively revolutionise the world of logistics, one innovation at a time.
About WiseTech Global
At WiseTech Global we build leading technology solutions that help the logistics industry move goods globally. Our customers include the world’s largest logistics companies. Our innovations and global technology enables, improves and empowers the world’s supply chains. Having listed on the ASX in 2016, WiseTech Global is now an ASX 50, AU$20 billion+ company that is serious about expansion and technical innovation. Our mission is to change the world by creating breakthrough products that empower those that own, enable, and operate the supply chains of the world.
We are known for our vibrant, dynamic workplace where personal and professional fulfilment and company success go hand in hand. Working at WiseTech provides you with the ability to work in an industry leading culture with high levels of autonomy and ownership.
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use external service providers to assist us with assessing applications, including background checks, on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position