We need to tell our story and tell it well, showcasing our industry leading product suite. This is a key lead role in WiseTech’s growth team to help deliver on our global growth strategy.
You’ll shape the delivery of our marketing and sales message, our brand, internal and external campaigns and acquisition integrations.
In this role you will have the responsibility for leading an agile creative team of subject matter experts and industry professionals to produce rich, innovative and ever evolving content suite. Working on everything from high-level brand development and execution, to traditional marketing materials, learning experiences and educational resources.
You will be the digital brand ambassador in growth and strategy discussions; coordinating and directing production of campaigns involving all elements of artwork, copywriting, video, scripting, event ware and innovative delivery ideas go to market in the B2B space.
- Responsible for the creative work, the idea, level of detail, layout, presentation and quality assessments.
- A strong sense of voice and direction for our products and our company when developing a campaign narrative
- Expected to help generate strategy and planning for marketing and business objectives
- Ensure all output is digital, global and scalable in delivery and creation
- Build strong client relationships internally and with our external partners in presentations and meetings.
- Plan, develop and organise campaigns to support sales objectives for WiseTech
- Help shape the creation and roll out of multiple sites and products
You will also have experience with:
- Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI)
- Video production and animation
- Social and SEO knowledge
- Integrated campaign, digital, print, using tools like direct emailing, or direct product demonstrations for a specific group of people, and experiential design experience
About WiseTech Global
Our innovations and global technology enables, improves and empowers the world’s supply chain. We are a force for good, improving productivity, connectivity and resources usage across more than 130 countries worldwide.
Having listed on the ASX in 2016, WiseTech Global is an AU$6 billion+ company that is serious about expansion and technical innovation. Through a combination of organic growth and targeted acquisitions, our global employee head count has increased rapidly, and we’re far from slowing down.
We are known for our vibrant, dynamic workplace where personal and professional fulfilment and company success go hand in hand. Working at WiseTech provides you with the ability to work in an industry leading culture with high levels of autonomy and ownership.
If you don’t hear from us prior to 21 December 2018, don’t be discouraged. Due to the upcoming holiday break we will be assessing applications the week of 07 January 2019.