Our finance and legal departments have been integral to our business growth, helping support over 30 acquisitions in 2.5 years and enabling the team to grow to over 2,000 employees in 40 offices worldwide. Under their stewardship we outperformed the ASX 200 by 118% in the 2018 financial year.
Due to this rapid growth and expansion, our CFO and Head of Legal are seeking an astute EA to support their day to day operations as well the inner workings of the team.
Evidently, this requires someone who can thrive in a fast-paced, multi –dimensional role, where you are two steps ahead at all times.
Who You Are
You enjoy making your execs lives easier, and you’re known for your reputation as a genuine right hand. You thrive on managing last minute changes, and juggling competing priorities comes naturally to you.
You have impeccable attention to detail and are trusted by those you support, and you are a natural organizer who understands the importance of handling confidential information and discretion.
You are an expert with Microsoft Office suite and enjoy devising professional presentations.
This role requires someone with a sense of urgency who is able to engage stakeholders at all levels, and will anticipate the future requirements of those they are supporting.
Some of the things you’ll be involved in are:
- Complex inbox and diary management for both executives
- Accepting / declining meeting requests as they come in, managing calendar conflicts proactively
- Setting up and managing logistics for regular 1:1 meetings, team meetings, conferences and events
- Travel arrangements; booking flights, accommodation, transport, itineraries, and visas using company travel agent. Both for domestic and complex international travel
- Submitting expense claims
- Drafting correspondence, document preparation (including use of precedents) and amendments
-File management including electronic filing, data entry, scanning and photocopying
- General reporting and administrative support to broader finance and legal teams
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.