We value determination, grit and passion. As an engineering company, we build our own tools for developers to increase efficiency and quality. Our team operates as a meritocracy, your opportunities to grow are not limited by your years of experience or university degrees. We value contribution, and for those that excel, we reward you.
Developers are the heart of our business and always will be. You will be given the best hardware – machines with i9 Cores and 64GB of ram as well as dual curved 42” monitors. We place productivity at the heart of everything we do, and empower you to be the best you can be. Whether it’s through educational tools, rotation into new teams or flexible hours; we provide an environment where you can succeed and carve out the career that you want.
- Experience developing front end Single Page Applications (SPA) or Progressive Web Applications (PWA).
- Experience with front end data binding frameworks/libraries like Angular, React, Vue.js or Knockout.
- Familiarity with build tools such as Webpack and Babel.
- Familiarity with Breeze JS or OData (or other queryable REST APIs technologies).
- Exposure with and/or integrating with back-end work, especially C# (or object oriented programming) and SQL familiarity.
If you’ve worked in a multidisciplinary team, with back end developers and UX designers – let us know about it. Stand out in your application and we will help you stand out in your career.
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.